Keith and I took Rachel's kids to the zoo while she was up in Utah helping Truly! It was fun! I hadn't been to the zoo in a while, since Hogle zoo in Utah which has been a long time. The Phoenix Zoo was really cool! I of course would have to sit anytime the kids wanted to stop and look at animals, I would get really tired and have to take a quick break! Pregnancy! I tell ya it does wonders to you! It's all good though!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Fun Day at the zoo!
Keith and I took Rachel's kids to the zoo while she was up in Utah helping Truly! It was fun! I hadn't been to the zoo in a while, since Hogle zoo in Utah which has been a long time. The Phoenix Zoo was really cool! I of course would have to sit anytime the kids wanted to stop and look at animals, I would get really tired and have to take a quick break! Pregnancy! I tell ya it does wonders to you! It's all good though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment