Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One more month! Counting down!!!


One month to go til I have this baby! That's if I go on time to! My actual due date is May 21st! It has come so fast! At first it went by super slow cause I was super sick the first trimester! It's just around the corner now! Keith and I are soooo excited to see this little guy! It has been one experience being pregnant! It is truly miraculous! I will say that one thing I will miss is feeling him move! It's such an awesome feeling! Even though there are times now it hurts a little, but I still love it! But it will be even better when I get to actually see him!......So I have not updated my blog with new pictures for over a month! Alot has gone on since then! I went to Utah for a month to help out my sister in law Truly with her twins. Also while I was up there I had two showers thrown for me, and just took pictures of just fun things here and there! So I have many many photos for you all to sit back and look at! That's what happens when you don't update your blog for over a month! I will do better, hopefully:) I post alot of pictures and comments living in a different state, I want to keep family and friends updated that I don't live around. So with that being said, I hope you all enjoy the over a month journey of my blog! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Rachel and kids said...

Ok you are hands down the cutest, prettiest, loveliest pregnant woman I've ever seen. Stop it!!!!!! I love you and those pictures of your pregnancy progression are awesome. Sharoo!!!!!

Carlie said...

hi, you dont know me, but Keith does. My name is Carlie(Black) I found your blog off of truly's whose a friend of my sisters. Anyway. You look so cute pregnant. I actually had a question for Keith. (i Know he used to work at Tia Rosa's and I have a question for him about something there) Could you maybe have him email me so that I can ask him? thanks.
congrats and good luck with the labor and delivery.
carlies2boyz@yahoo.com

Tandi Davis said...

You are gorgeous! Good luck!!!

Kim said...

I was so dang excited when I found your blog, and even more excited to see that you are happily married and expecting your first baby. You look so darn cute. I cant wait to see the pictures of your little red headed baby you have always wanted. I'm sorry I have lost touch with you. Life is so crazy all of the time and it is so hard to find time just for myself. I recently started a blog and I cant wait to chat with all my buddies. It has been fun to see your families blogs as well. Boy have they all changed and grown up (Charonne and Haley) WOW! It's great to see you are doing so well. Keep in touch and Congratulations!!!!!!!