Saturday, May 23, 2009

This was such a beautiful event in my life. There is nothing like becoming a mother. It was more than I could have ever imagined.
This was such a special event that we have taken many special photos of our little Vander.
There are many many photos I have posted of our little guy! We are such a proud mommy and daddy that we wanted to share!
We hope you enjoy!
A proud mommy holding little Vander!

A proud daddy holding his little Vander Keith for the first time!!!

A proud papa looking at his little namesake! I'm so happy we have a little boy! Keith was the only boy so I know this is very special to have another Crocker boy!
Papa is so proud!
A very happy daddy!
My amazing Doctor! Dr. Tamanaha! He is amazing!
This was my nurse during my delivery! She was fantastic!
And my nurse during my stay at the hospital! She took care of me and was so good with Vander!