Friday, May 22, 2009

Weeks 36 and 37 of my pregnant belly!

Ok so the first two pictures here are totally random for this post but I missed them for the last one and I really wanted them in there! This first one of Keith is a shirt I got him for our b-day I thought it was pretty cool! The picture below is of my dad at the enterance where we live! everyone that knows him knows he's a dutchman! So the post after that are pics of my prego belly weeks 36 and 37 and then just some other random photos!




Spilled icecream on my belly! Keith thought it was pretty funny!

Week 36


Week 37

A pregnant tummy makes a great little table!










3 comments:

camille said...

Ok, so you've got to be like the cutest pregnant girl ever!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

your a hot prego bit#*! I love you!

Jentrie said...

You are seriously the cutest pregnant girl! Not kidding! And congrats on having the baby!! He is adorable! :)