We are soooo excited!!!
We found out on Tuesday Feb. 9th!
Isn't that picture of Vander just adorable?!!!!
He really does look excited for his new baby sis!
Today Vander is 9 months old!!! he is getting cuter and bigger by the month!
I'm doing this post a couple days later then I wanted, that is because Vander has krupe, just got it. I have been completely and 100% focused on him! I feel he is doing a little better, but it really has only been hardley two days. The doc said it can take some time to go away. We are doing everything possible for him. I'm sleep deprived right now, I can't sleep very good at night cause I'm always waking up to check on him. However he has been sleeping pretty good considering how he has felt which is all that matters to me. We watch and monitor him very closely. I wish I could just take it away from him! But regardless how miserable and sick he feels, he tries so hard to still be a happy little baby! I didn't want to wait to much longer to get this post up and Vander has been napping and Keith just got home to help me.
I have been feeling boy lately
but I had that deep feeling in my gut that it would be a girl! Either way I would have been happy though! When people would ask, I would say If it's a boy Vander will have a little buddy, and if it's a girl he would have a little sister to protect! Either way he would still be the protective big brother! I would also say I don't care I just want a healthy baby! Really that's all it narrowed down to for me.
Keith told me a month ago he had a dream that he was in the ultrasound and saw what the baby was and I told him not to tell me! The Sunday just before my ultrasound I had a dream that felt as real as real could be! It woke me up! In my dream I had delivered the baby but I didn't know what it was until they brought it over to me with a little bow on it's head and said you had a girl! When I told Keith that Sunday that I had a dream and our baby was a girl, he then told me in his dream it was a girl also! Crazy!!! We are so excited for this new little addition to our family! At the same time nervous, it's going to be hard with two very little ones! Everyone tells me what best buds Vander and his little sis will be cause they will be so close! I told Keith I love Vander SOOOOO MUCH that it's hard to even picture loving another baby as much! Keith felt the same! My mom told me though that your love multiplies for each child you bring into the world! That helped me feel a little better:) We feel so blessed to bring babies to this earth! We are so very excited for our little baby girl to come join our little family!
Nothing could EVER top being a mother!
Right before the ultrasound!
Excited and nervous a the same time!They are checking the brain the heart, just everything. It all looked great! She than said see these two little circles?! Those are ovaries! It's a girl!!!! I started to cry! Just so happy to see a HEALTHY baby girl! Keith was so happy to!
Showing Vander the ultrasound pictures of his baby sister! He had such big eyes looking at it!We were going to take him with us to the ultrasound but decided to leave him with my mom at the last second because he was sounding a little sick:( This was before we took him to the doc. and found out he had krupe.
Our little family of 3 soon to be a little family of 4!
So the day we found out what Vander was, that night we went out and bought an adorable little baby boy outfit! Well we made it a tradition this time and after we found out it was a girl we did the same thing! So here we are at Babies 'R' Us picking out a cute girl outfit! Yes there is SO MUCH more girl clothes out there! But I LOVE dressing a little boy! It has been so fun! We found something very cute and buddy even got something new to! This was Vanders first time in a shopping cart and he did pretty good! And YES I sanitized the crap out of that thing before I put him in!!!!






7 comments:
AHHH! I am so excited for you guys! You will have so much fun with a baby girl! I will have to give you some hammy downs:) Congrats you guys and to big brother Vander!
Congratulations I am so Happy for your family. I am sure Vander will be a great big brother. I hope he feels better soon so you can get some sleep.
Congratulations! How fun to have one of each. I am so glad that you commented and updated me on your life. You sound so happy! I am VERY happy for you and your family.
We are loving the two boys so close. It is a little crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way.
I will look forward to hearing your updates!
Dave and I were in Hawaii and FINALLY heard from your sister that it is a girl! You'll be shocked at how your love will feel complete when she arrives. We are so happy for you guys.
PS- Vander is so stinkin cute, I could just steal him! :)
I'm so happy for you guys! Now for sure you will have at least one of each! Love is the only that you can divide that multiplies. When they put that little girl in your arms you'll know what I mean. Love you guys and I'm so happy!
xoxo
Wow Charayye! The pics are so great, esp. the opening picture of Vander with his hand under his chin! OMG-sooo cute! Loved Vander's announcement, even though you and Keiffy called us immediately after you found out. Now that was some exciting news! Your mom is absolutely right about love multiplying with each child. You'll find out very soon what she means. I'm excited for you all. Vander did really well sitting up in the shopping cart, and I loved that you sanitized the heck out of it! You're such a good mommy. Love you.
I LOVE this post!! So cute. I'm soooo excited for you guys!! I love that you sanitized the crap out of the shopping cart....a girl after my own heart!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment