Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Updating very soon!
I just wanted to post real quick and say that I will be updating very very soon! I know I said I would be updating almost weekly, but that wasn't able to happen considering our internet went down! I was completely frusterated being that I was ready to update again like a week after my last update! Then, our computer got packed away because we were in the middle of a move that snuck up on us fast! So....now that we are moved in I am just trying to get our place put together before I jump on updating! And believe me, I have ALOT to update which is why I was wanting to do it weekly so I could get caught up! I have a HUGE summer post coming with alot of really fun pics! So check back very soon:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
tease.
update already
Post a Comment