This post is of my father in law's 60th birhtday!
Yes it was in August almost 4 months ago! I'm happy to still be able to post this and would have not skipped out on it! I just feel bad I am so late on it! I'm getting there, I'm getting there! Almost done with my summer posts!
So.......
We actually showed up in Arizona and surprised him! He had no idea we were coming!
Truly and her family came as well and surprised him the next day when we all met up at the Bass Pro Shop!
It was such a fun time! We were so happy to be there and would have not missed it for anything!
Happy 60th Craig!
Papa with the grandkids! They all just LOVE him! He is such an incredible papa:)
So these photos were taken on our drive there! We had to stop so I could feed Danielle and also to change Vander's diaper!
And please notice his socks with sandals on! LOL! We drove with him in his jammies so he was nice and comfortable! When Keith was getting him out I said put his sandals on him! So he did! I was laughing so hard to see his little feet with socks and sandals! I took all these pictures form the car while I was feeding Danielle!
He loved running around in his diaper!
Getting my bottoms on again!
Below! I laugh so hard looking at these!
We got back in the car and Vander was holding onto to his little play phone while watching a movie and started too get a little drowsy.....
A little deeper....
Deeper.....
Very deep......
Done!
It was so funny to slowly watch him fall asleep with the phone still in his hand! Funny buddy!
Here we just arrived to Craig and Nancy house! We took Vander to the bedroom door cause Craig was getting dressed cause Nancy had told him there was someone there for him, so we just waited outside the bedroom door! When he opened the door he was so surprised to see us there and Keith immediately put Vander in the air to go to papa! It was so cute!
Papa was so happy to see him!
Papa said he had something for Vander! Now anyone that knows my little boy knows his OBSESSION with cars! Also basically anything with wheels, trucks, motorcycles! So papa came back and gave him this little red car and Vander though it was so cool! He loved it! And he still has it and plays with it Craig:) Look at him look at it!
Danielle with grammy Nancy pants below!
She even wore her little out for the special occassion:)
It's so crazy looking at Danielle right here she looks so different now!
Above we met Craig at The Bass Pro shop which is like a Cabela's on steroids! It's AMAZING!
Truly and Shane and the girls met us all here but Craig had no idea they were coming!! We were all standing looking at the fish and Lindz went and stood kind of next to him looking at the fish and Craig looked down just noticing a little girl! We were all watching him, then Lindz turned her head and Craig's face was priceless! He was so suprised to see her! He even mentioned that when he first looked at her he thought boy that little girl looks alot like Lindz! Very cute moment!
Then we all went to lunch!
Here Vander was eating lemons for his first time I believe That daddy gave him! The faces he was pulling were SO FUNNY!
Yep feeding himself lemons!
He is so darn cute! The best part is HE thought it was so funny to!
He had us all laughing so hard!
And above! I don't know who's face is better!
My little buddys or my husband!!!! LOL!
I LOVE this picture of my boys! And I just want to point out their matching color outfits! It's so cute Keith will PURPOSELY dress to match Vander! He will wear the same colors or make sure they both have on their black leather coats! I love it!
Nancy rented A giant blow up toy for the day which one part was a bouncy house and you would climb up a wall to get to the other side which was a water slide! It was such a perfect idea to get it! The kids just loved it!
With mommy!
Birthday boy was just hanging out in the bouncy house for a bit just playing with the kids!
Buddy in his swim suit! All ready to go!!!
Me and my honey going down the slide!
I just want to point out that I wasn't being shy by not having an actual swim suit on! I didn't take a swim suit cause I just thought we would let buddy play and help him go dowm the slide! So neither Keith or I packed one! But as soon as we saw how much fun it all was and how much we wanted to play with Vander by going down the slide WITH him we just made it work with what we had! So I am wearing Keith's workout shorts and one of my shirts, and Keith was wearing his shorts he had been wearing for the day! So I was looking hot!!! But I didn't even care I still had fun! I had so much fun with Vander I could have cared less:)It Was AWESOME to watch Craig go down the slide! He had us rolling a couple of times! He was such a good sport and played like the kids! He is such a good papa!
Vander even got to go down with his papa!
Now going down with daddy!
And Now with mommy!
I love his little face in this picture!
I love his little face in this picture!
Oh I am laughing so hard and I haven't even explained these pictures yet!
So Keith thought that we should let Vander go down the slide alone! I thought no way!
But Keith was saying just let him he will be fine! So trusting Keith I let it happen! LOOK AT HIS FACE at the above and below pictures! He looks mordified! But he loved it when he got to the bottom! He handled it so well! These are both two different times he went down alone! And I'm still laughing!
He is so flippin cute!
But Keith was saying just let him he will be fine! So trusting Keith I let it happen! LOOK AT HIS FACE at the above and below pictures! He looks mordified! But he loved it when he got to the bottom! He handled it so well! These are both two different times he went down alone! And I'm still laughing!
He is so flippin cute!
I love how his swim shorts matched the slide!!!
Look at his pointy feet! Love it!
I love this little boy!
He seriously had so much fun! Thanks Nancy:)
Now gonna eat a snowcone!
Ha ha! He looks like he is saying, I cannot ride in a purple jeep! I'm out!
Mean while.....
This was little princess head all snuggy and sleepy!
This was little princess head all snuggy and sleepy!
Singing Happy Birthday to papa!
Playing with sidewalk chalk!
Ok it wasn't til I posted this picture that I noticed it said "papa is old" on the pavement! And on the other side it has a big 60 with a frowny face! I started lauging so hard!!! I don't know who did it! One of the older grandkids I am sure!
He really enjoyed himself!
This picture is so precious of papa and baby Danielle!
Her little hands are holding onto his!
The 3 amigos/cousins playing together!
We have such cute pics of them playing the piano at grammy and papa's house!
Bath time!
This picture below was the morning we were leaving! Danielle had just started to smile and gave papa the sweetest one:)
We love you so very much Craig!
We hope you had such a fun memorable time for your 60th! I will never forget that night that we watched the video Nancy put togther for you, that was incredible! It's moments like those that you know what is the most important thing, and that is family. I will also never forget the moment we all got to share an individual special moment for you, that is a very special memory I will always carry with me. I am truly honored to have you for a father in law. And I know Keith is without a doubt honored to have you as a father. I am so happy we have a little boy to honor and carry on the Crocker name.
We hope you had such a fun memorable time for your 60th! I will never forget that night that we watched the video Nancy put togther for you, that was incredible! It's moments like those that you know what is the most important thing, and that is family. I will also never forget the moment we all got to share an individual special moment for you, that is a very special memory I will always carry with me. I am truly honored to have you for a father in law. And I know Keith is without a doubt honored to have you as a father. I am so happy we have a little boy to honor and carry on the Crocker name.
Thanks for sharing in this special event of part of our summer! I am almost there! Just a few more posts which include a little more summer, Halloween and Thanksgiving! My goal is to be all caught up before Christmas! I really will be posting again in a couple days so I can achieve this goal! So check back:)



3 comments:
That was fantastic. I'm so glad you're catching up on your blogging, or is that just blog? We were so thrilled you could come for the party. It was so much fun. I can't tell you how much I love looking at the pictures! Love you tons!!!I'll write more later. My computer is shutting down.
You know, what I love about this post is to hear how much you have embraced the Crocker family as your own. I can really feel your love for them in your pictures and words. Beautifully written!
Vander needs to be on a box of cereal, Charayye! His smile is out of this world- truly one of a kind! Danielle is adorable too. Such a little love bug! :)
Thanks also for your kind comments on one of my last posts. This IS a great and peaceful time in my life. My little family is thriving and well, Dave and I enjoy a great relationship with each other and I've come to know again a truth about myself that I have let people try and alter or change in the past 5 years of my life. The result: I know who I am again and I feel my husband sees my inner truth and character. And that has empowered me. Empowered me to lose quite easily about 30 lbs (20 more to my goal weight), nestled peace into my heart, and gives me the strength to endure the continued bitterness and hatred I have to deal with.
Anyway, I think you're amazing and am thrilled to see how your life is playing out so incredibly well. XOJODY
So cute!! Looks like you guys had fun out there!! Miss ya!! xoxo
Post a Comment