
I wanted to post this like 2 weeks ago when we had our anniversary Feb. 23rd but I was having trouble with the pictures uploading. So I'm happy I got it now:) I can't believe it's been 1 year already that we have been married! Time really does go fast! We had a great 1 year anniversary! Keith took me to one of his favorite restaraunts in downtown Scottsdale called Bandera! It was yummy! For starters we got a roasted artichoke it was so good! Our dinner was great! At the end of the evening we fed eachother fruit rollups, watched our wedding video and broke out the top of our wedding cake that was frozen for a year! To our surprise it actually didn't taste bad! Didn't eat the frosting but the inside was good! So it's been 1 year later, and we are so happy! Everyday just got better and better and still does! I wanted to post some pictures of our special day to look back on! We are so happy and so excited for this new baby to come into our family as well! I love Keith so much and look forward to all the years to come!
7 comments:
I loved this blog entry! I could look at your wedding pictures for hours! And the ones now are priceless. Hard to imagine it was just a year ago....
Holy Cow has it really been a year? Happy Anniversary! Your belly is so cute! When are you coming to Utah again so we can have a shower??
You are so hot charay ray. Congrats on everything, its so good to see you so happy!
you stink charayye!!! you are the most beautiful... stunning... hottie... person i have ever seen! im excited for you baby shower!!! anyway im jealous of your amazing beauty! i hope to look like you someday :)
Congratulations you two. You guys are so cute together, what a perfect match!
You are so stinkin cute pregnant! I always knew you would be :) Good luck with your delivery! I can't wait to see him!
im so so sad i missed your shower!!! i cant wait to see you and the baby coming soon! tell your sister in law if she ever needs help with her twins to call me! i am so silly i read her blog ever single day! haha i think she is so amazing! she inspires me! well i love you tons!
Post a Comment