Friday, April 10, 2009

25 random/Interesting things about me!

So my sister in law Truly tagged me a while ago to do this! So now I have found the time to do so! It's actually kind of fun to think about the quarky funny things about yourself! So here I go!


1. I am Head over heels absolutely in love with my husband!!! And he knows it! Don't worry the feeling is mutual! We both have admitted that we still get butterflies when we see eachother! We are nuts for eachother!

2. I can't go to bed at night without washing my face! If I do I will wake up in the night doesn't matter what time and do it! It will wake me up, I just can't sleep good! I honestly can't see how girls/woman can just go to bed with all their makeup on!

3. When getting out of the shower I can't just step out onto the floor with my wet feet! There must be a rug or towel or something. I don't like that slimey feeling on the bottom of my feet.

4. I am crazy about my little doggies Snickers and Harley! And I love watching Keith with them it's so cute! I'm very protective of them! Can only imagine how I will be with my child!

5. I Love my family! My parents and brother and sisters! I always know they have my back and I have theirs! I couldn't ask for a better family! Adding to that I love my in laws! I married into such an awesome family! They are always looking after Keith and I! Love you guys!

6. My accessories are part of my outfit! I can't leave the house without earrings/bracelet or a necklace. Earrings are always the number one thing big or small! I love accessorizing! I'm a nut! They just totally add to an outfit!

7. I love sitting in front of or on top of heaters! I get cold easily, and it's very relaxing to me. I also love sitting infront of fireplaces! Yes I get cold when it's 70 degrees outside, pretty sad!

8. I'm a lip gloss junkie! I love it! I don't like the feeling of having nothing on my lips! If it's not gloss I have chapstick on!

9. I can only handle a mess around me for so long! Really I can't stand them period! It clutters my mind! My mom told me this and her grandma told her, if your bed is made and dishes are done it doesn't feel so messy! It really does make a difference! On the clean topic also, I change our pillow cases like every other day! Can't stand them dirty! Our toilets are always clean! Can't handle dirty yucky toilets! I find myself looking at that when I'm at other people's houses using their bathrooms, lol! I'm not snooping for it, it's just if I so happen to use their bathrooms and I see they are really yucky, if they are it just plain grosses me out that's all:)

10. I have a blanket I snuggle with like a little kid! My husband calls it my woogie! Don't laugh! ;)

11. My closet is color coordinated. I've done this for years! It really makes it easier to find things!

12. I love surprises! Keith knows I'm a sucker for them and he is always doing something cute for me!

13. When watching movies I'm always more concerned about the animals getting hurt more then the people!

14. I get just grossed out watching moms pick, wipe, dig their babies noses with their bare fingers! Especially when it's runny! Eew get a tissue! People say I will do it with my kids! We shall see!

15. Overcast is my favorite weather!.....Not a fan of the sun, I like being warm without the sun.

16. Can not stand loose hairs that is not connected to your body! Even my own! I go as far as not buying certain materials of clothing and blankets that collect hair easier! Gives me the willies just thinking about it, moving on!

17. I'm very observant. I find watcing people interesting, you may not even know I'm doing it. I could be watching you;)

18. I don't like being around rude blunt people. People that always have to "speak their mind." Yes I know it's good to say how you feel, I do feel that is important cause if you don't you could get walked all over in life. I always say there are two ways you can say something, being tactful and getting your point across, or just looking and sounding like an arogant big mouth! This would be those people that are the the ones that say, "I just say how it is, that's how I am!" So basically what you're saying is, you actually PRIDE yourself on being a big mouth cause that's all I see it as! Side note, I would say 98/99 percent of the time people don't like nor enjoy being around people like this! It's just how it is. You are ALWAYS going to be talked about and be known for having a BIG MOUTH! I'm very passionate about this subject! Can you tell:)

19. I love to laugh! Certain things or situations will get me going and I have a hard time stopping! The best is when it's in places where it's not the time nor place like church! I just love a good laugh! I have certain people I laugh really hard with to! My Keefy, my sisters, my mom, Keith's mom and my bff Jme!

20. I will get on a movie kick and put on certain movies over and over again then it will switch to a different one! And I don't always watch them, I will put it on for background noise while I am cleaning or something. And my husband will come home and say watching this again? The best part is, he will stop and watch it, it's funny!

21. I can't hear my dad's accent, For those of you who don't know he is from Holland and my friends and other people make fun of me that I can't hear his accent! If I listen closley I can hear that he says things a little different but I don't hear this huge accent like everyone else does! I grew up with it that's why, but I can hear his family members funny huh! I think it's so cute he has one though:)

22. I love dancing! I have been doing it my whole life! It's something I have been missing since I have been pregnant! Who knows if I will get into it again, we'll see. Probably just mostly choreography since I love seeing what I have created being performed!

23. Besides watching a good chic flick, I enjoy watching action movies that Keith likes! I think they are really cool!

24. I will take and wear Keith's socks rather than my own! lol! I just like them better! Especially his dress socks! I use to take my dads when I lived at home to!

25. Keith and I have the same birthday! May 4th!


So there you have it! Now I tag Sonya, Jody, Charisse, Tandi, Ashlyn and Kinsley! Have fun!

6 comments:

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Wow! That was so awesome! You are too funny! Give me 48 hours and I'll have mine posted!
XOJody

david and kinsley harper said...

oh im excited to do it!!!!

camille said...

That was fun to read, to get to know you better. By the way, you both have the most perfect teeth! I just had to tell you that...

Andrew and Charonne- said...

holy crap, i am so like you. reading that i kept thinking "hey i do that too", i like dads socks too, i like sitting on heaters, toilets make me sick if they are not perfectly clean. I always put "friends" on in the back ground when I clean too

Sonya said...

Charayye, that was way fun to read. Thanks for tagging me!;)

Tandi Davis said...

Let me know when you are stopping by my house so I can make sure my toilets are clean!!! LOL!

It was so great to see you the other day. You are the cutest little pregnant girl ever--and you look just plain SASSY! Love ya lots! I finally have my blog up and running--it is www.jacobandtandi.blogspot.com--can't wait to see your new little bundle of joy!!!