Thursday, April 16, 2009
One more to the list!
Ok so I had to post this, when I did my 25 random things about me there was one I left out, I put it down on #21! It's about my dad's cute little dutch accent he has that EVERYONE I know hears but I don't hear it! I don't even think my siblings hear it either! When my dad came to America he didn't know a lick of english! He learned it when he was like 15. I was talking to my dad today and just listening to him talk I was like nope don't hear it! So I wanted to add this to my list! I'm adding it to cause I was just talking to someone about this again! People that know my dad will smile about this one! I think he's just so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Okay, that is so funny! I can hear him saying your name right now...."Shudday!" I never knew you couldn't hear his accent!
Post a Comment