Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Heart is so full. My life completely changed.....

Vander Keith Crocker
Born May 11th 2009
7:21 pm
7 lbs 11oz
21 1/2 in. long
Welcome to earth our little Vander
On Monday May 11th 2009 at 7:21 pm, my life completely changed. Keith told me a little over a month ago he had a dream that he saw our baby. He said he looked like him with light brown hair and had my eyes. I thought well it sounds like he is going to be really adorable!
When I delivered this little baby, not even expecting it, they put him right on me without cleaning him first or anything. I loved it! I would have not wanted it any other way. When I looked at him, I was so overwhelmed with emotion, I could do nothing but cry.
I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life.
Our little Vander was crying as well. I had never heard anything so beautiful in my life.
I was speechless, so overcome with emotion.
The sickness I went through, the painful contractions, all of it! It was all worth it.
He was more beautiful than Keith had described from his dream. He has beautiful dark brown hair, a beautiful face, perfect hands, feet, arms, legs everything! He makes the most adorable little noises and makes the cutest little faces! And Keith was right! He does have my eyes! I fell in love instantley with our little baby.
My Heart is so full.




I love you so much my little Vander








15 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

very sweet, i love him

Jamielyn said...

He is so adorable!! Isn't it crazy how a baby can totally change you? I can't wait to see him in person! :)

Sonya said...

I am so happy for you! And he is so precious! I can't wait to see him, and you look amazing in all your pictures. You're so beautiful, even after giving birth!! I loved hearing about it. Thanks for your posts!
Love you and mini Van!

PetersonFam4 said...

Amazing... and the fun thing is, it's just that amazing every time!

Tinsley said...

Congratulations...he is so cute!!!

camille said...

Congratulations! What a precious little guy!

Kim said...

Congratulations on your little guy. He is adorable and you look great!!! Back to skinny already, I'm jealous! Your life will never be the same. Cherish all the moments and spend as much time with your cute little family as you can. It goes by so fast. It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital having Zane, now he is eight years old. You look so happy and I am so happy for you. Take care of yourself. I am so glad I found your blog and I get to see the pictures of your fam.

Love ya,
Kim Howick

emily+brett said...

Isn't motherhood the most amazing thing in the entire world?!?! You are such an adorable little family and what a sweet newborn! He is s beautiful little baby! All the pictures are so fun. You will love that you took so many great pics. Good luck!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love Love LOVE seeing this blog! He is the most perfect little angel!!! He is gorgeous and, Charayye, you are absolutely the prettiest Mommy in labor I have ever seen! I am SO Excited for you and Keith, and I love getting to read about his cute little milestones with his baths and cute car outfit and grandpa's song... how priceless! I love it!!!! Congratulations don't come close to expressing how happy I am for you, but there are no words for it!

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Once I read a quote about being a mother is like watching your heart walk around outside of you. I know I felt that way and still do! Life will never be the same again for you! I guess we have an idea now how our parents feel about us...

Vander is just gorgeous! We can't wait to see him and hug him!
XOJody and Dave

Sarah said...

Hey Keith....I don't know how I stumbled upon your blog, but I somehow managed!! Congrats on the beautiful baby boy!! I'm sure you are going to make an awesome father...teaching him how to make dry ice bombs, how to climb down the chimney, and how to get suspended in kindergarten!!

You and your wife make a beautiful couple and it's so nice to see you both so happy as parents. Enjoy every minute!! They grow way to fast.

Sarah

Jessica F. said...

Your little boy is absolutely adorable. Boys are the best! Mine is 8 months old... time flies! Enjoy!

You look fabulous as ever and super happy!

Julie said...

C-H-A-R-A-Y-Y-E hahaha I still love to spell your name! Congrats on your new babe, he is adorable:) Such a fun fun time in our lives! Hope he's sleeping for you...love ya!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Keith- Long time, no talk! Congratulations!! He is adorable (cute name too!) Such a beautiful family :) Enjoy those little ones...they grow up too fast!