This was such a beautiful day for us!
Danielle Charisse was named and blessed on July 25th 2010.
And it felt like I just did this not to long ago!
WAIT!
I DID!
I DID!
Just one year ago we blessed Vander! Wow that flew by soooo fast!
Everything about this day was perfect! I still can't believe at times I have two babies so close in age!
But I wouldn't trade it for the world! I can't wait to watch them just grow together!
Danielle is such a good little baby and her big brother LOVES her! He is sooooo good with her! He
always goes up to her and says hi and gives her a kiss! I love my babies so much! and this little girl is such a great blessing to our little family! I am so grateful for these little beautiful blessings of these two little celestial beings! I thank Heavenly Father EVERYDAY for sending me these beautiful babies!
So enjoy Danielle's special little day!
I first want to point out that my mother MADE Danielle's blessing dress and bonnet and her little purse! It was BEAUTIFUL! The lace and the underneath silk was vintage which made it all more special to me! My mom is an EXCELLENT seamstress and I could not have imagined this dress more beautiful! I never saw it until that morning it was a surprise! I got teary eyed as I put it on her! Thank you mom SO MUCH! I love it and I LOVE YOU!
Oh yes! and I made her little bracelets which we will put in her book!
The above photo was during sacrament and my mother-in-law was holding Danielle and she just slept so peacefully in her arms! While doing so my sis-in-law Truly was snaping pictures on her phone getting the most adorable pictures one of which Truly had put a cell phone and lip gloss in her little purse she is holding! It was soooo cute!
I love the peaceful reverent look she has on her face! I just hope we were being reverent as we would giggle to ourselves during the little photo session:) Thanks Tru for getting these pics I LOVE them!
These were all a few photos I snapped! The above photo with the white blanket was actually MY
blanket I was blessed in! My mom had saved it all these years and I tell you it was in PERFECT condition!
It was so special to me that my own little baby girl was blessed in it as well.
OK!!!!
So this picture will either make you LAUGH or for others may offend you which I am sorry if it does! But I HAD to add it! After I snapped this picture I thought oooo I got a good one til I took a good look at it! I started laughing soooo hard! It wasn't til after I took the picture that I noticed that her little middle finger popped up to say hello! OMG I was laughing cause, well look at it! She's got it perfect!!!! Don't make a habit of that missy!!!
Our wonderful parents and our adorable little buddy head!!!
With the papa's and the grandma's!
Sonya Allison and Mandi! My sis-in-law and adorable little nieces!
Whitney and Charisse!
Um......Notice anything in this picture! What a sneaky boy!
Charelle and her cute little girls Brielle and Braylee!
I thought this photo was so pretty with Ali in her white Holding Danielle!
Aunt Barbra!
Some of my best friends! Brooke and Stephanie!
They are always so supportive coming to our special events!
My mom made these cake pops which she likes to call rose buds cause that's what they look like! They are so cute!
And they are YUMMY!
And she also made these yummy brownies! Also yummy!
Vander holding his little sis!
Giving her kisses to make her feel better! He LOVES giving her kisses and he does it
ALL THE TIME!
With cousins Lindz and Ashton! I wonder if they will feel as close to her as they do to Vander! But we have all already figured it out that Vander and Ashton (the little brown hair cutie) were little buddies in the pre mortal life which is why they are so close! It's honestly like they know eachother!
Once in awhile she gets her little fingers in her mouth and it's so cute!
I know I mentioned I made her bracelets! And she has many different ones! But it was so different making these ones. It was so special to me and I had such a special feeling of peace in me as I made these. It's amazing how the spirit can touch you.
She usually always has two on. But these two had special meanings. The solid pearl one I did cause pearl is her birth stone. And the crystal one made me think of her blessing day, clean and pure. I loved doing this for her.
Love her little feet!
remember how I said the lace and the underneath silk material was vintage?! I love it! And my mom hand sewed on all the lines of pearls and little rose buds you see!
And again my mom even made her little purse!
Had to get pictures of grandma holding Danielle wearing her beautiful creation!
My mom said she PURPOSELY did her bonnet see through! She said she did it that way so you could see all her dark brown hair! Which btw my mom nick named her chocolate bar! I love it!
My little dolly!
Even the back was detailed! It's kindof hard to see but look closely at the bottom with the little streamers of ribbon coming down and the top is like tuxedo style little silk collars! It just turned out so perfect!
Thank you mom SO MUCH! I loved it! She will have it forever!
I love you!
With mommy and daddy!
Hope you enjoyed this special day! I still pinch myself just thinking of having two babies! It is truly the most rewarding thing ever! Danielle's blessing was beautiful! I am so happy to have this little girl sent to us!
I will be updating my blog this next month more often! HONESTLY! I know I have said it before! I usually blog at night when the babies are asleep! And I will be honest, by the time that comes I am just exhausted! But really I plan on updating once a week because I am behind and I must get caught up! So check back VERY SOON:)




3 comments:
She is so beautiful! Congrats again
She is beautiful!! I can't believe that dress!! Your mom is AMAZING. And that birdie finger CRACKED me up!! I totally didn't notice until you said that:)
And YOU are GORGEOUS!! I seriously can't believe how pretty you are. We were at Tuacahn last weekend and there was a girl in it that looked SO much like you. She was a gorgeous, striking red head and we all commented..."Oh my heck that is CHARAYYE!!" For real. It was crazy! And you are just glowing with the mommy glow. Congratulations on 2 beautiful babies!!
Oh Charayye, that was a beautiful post. Danielle's pictures are so cute. She is absolutely precious! Your mom outdid herself on that blessing dress...a real heirloom. I loved all the details and her sweet little purse was too much! We had so much fun in Sacrament meeting trying to be reverent while Tru was clicking away on her cell phone. That will always be such a great memory:) You are gorgeous, and such a great mother and daughter in law!
Post a Comment