We loved taking Vander to all these places! We did it all in one day to!
The first set of pics was all at the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point! Vander just ran all over looking at the animals while we just followed him around!
My child looks very enthused in the above photo!
He looks like he's thinking, come on mom, a picture with the cow, really?
We kept him in his stroller walking through this area, didn't want any accidents!
Oh no! We are in jail!
Vander thought this little jail place was pretty cool!
It was so cute watching him squat and look and all the animals
He had so much fun standing next to this little girl looking at the chickens together!
He's such a little flirt!
He wasn't so sure about the cow so daddy came and sat with him!
Now we wash our hands!
And of course buddy wanted to drink the water instead!
Gotta get sissy in on the fun! This is what she does!
She just hangs in the stroller and looks around and laughs and makes little noises, will fuss a bit when she's ready to eat, that's about it! She's such a good little girly! We know we got very lucky:)
We are at the Dinosaur Museum now!
And Vander did not want to stand up on the rock to get a picture next to the dino! Can't blame him! That thing is huge! It would be scary for a little one!
So daddy held him!
Petey and mommy!
AHHHHHHH!!!
I actually felt kind of bad after taking this picture! Lol! Mean mommy!
But she looks cute just hanging there lol!
Buddy got to pick out the snake he wanted! Each place we take him to we like him to beable to pick out a little something for himself, in my last post of the Living Planet Aquarium he picked out a cute stuffed sea turtle! Don't think I got a pic of that! But it's super cute! It's even cuter to hear him say turtle:)
When we left we walked out and I saw this rock and thought it would be a cute place for a photo! But the wind was blowing like CRAZY! As you can tell by me and Vander's hair! And we are all dressed matching because we actually got family pics before we went out that day that we ended up redoing anyway:)
Moving on!
At Cabelas!
Vander had alot of fun at the petting zoo with the smaller animals, but he actually didn't enjoy seeing the large cows and horses! they freaked him out a bit! So we thought let's take him somewhere where the animals didn't move! We were in the large hall where the fish aquarium was! He really loves watching fish! and I could't resist this picture of buddy head and daddy!
He liked running through the hall screaming as loud as he could! And for those who haven't heard it, it's probably the loudest high pitch scream I have ever heard! You could hear him clear down the mall and be so far away from him and still hear it! lol! It's so funny!
We just walked into where all the deer, elk and moose are! At first he was looking around and I think he was wondering why none of the animals were moving! How do you explain that one to a kid! Lol!
Oh I love my little buddy!
I just see pics of him like this and I just think of how much I LOVE being a mom!
A few of the times it was hard getting a good pic cause he would look all over the place!
There we go!
Love these two pictures of my boys
What a big fun day!
I have ONE more post from our summer 2010!
And also Halloween and Thanksgiving!
I REALLY wanted to be completely caught up before Christmas came! I got so close! I was on a roll but with the Christmas coming and all the craziness it just didn't happen! But hey! I got alot done! After my Christmas post which I am trying to get to before this month is over, I am going to do my BEST to stay caught up on my blog or this new coming year! That is one of my small goals:)



2 comments:
You know, I've yet to take the kids to the dinosaur museum! Now that I've seen your pictures, it is a MUST!
Beautiful family! You guys should be models. :)
Fun fun!! Now what about Christmas?? Get with it!! I mean, you'd think you were busy with 2 babies or something!!
xoxo
Post a Comment